What is Section 508 accessibility?
Section 508 accessibility refers to the requirement that any electronic and information technology used, developed, maintained or procured by the federal government must be accessible to people with disabilities. This requirement is stated in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, which is enforced by the U.S. Access Board. Accessibility must be ensured for all necessary components, from web content to electronic documents and forms. This legislation ensures that any federal government electronic products are accessible for people with visual, hearing, motion, cognitive, or other disabilities.
How do I access multiple notebooks in OneNote 2016?
1. Open the notebook you want to access by opening the OneNote 2016 software.
2. To view additional notebooks, click on the three dots (‘...’) in the top right-hand corner.
3. Click ‘Open Notebook’.
4. Select the notebook you want to access.
5. Click ‘Open’.
Is an open office environment suitable for You?
It really depends on your preferences and working style. An open office environment can be great for encouraging collaboration, communication, and teamwork but it also can be distracting and noisy. Consider what kind of working environment you prefer and if an open office environment might suit you and your productivity.
What is Microsoft Application Guard and will it really protect Office 365?
Microsoft Application Guard is an enterprise-level security feature that helps protect businesses from malicious content in websites and email attachments. It works by running applications in isolated virtualized containers, which prevents malicious content from penetrating the wider system. It is available as part of Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection. It is a high level of security which can significantly reduce the chances of malicious content getting through, however it is still possible for malicious content to get through should the user still go ahead and open the malicious content, so caution should still be exercised.
What kind of files can I extract from Outlook PST?
Outlook PST files store emails, contacts, calendar events, notes, tasks, and other items. Depending on the type of file, you can usually extract the following types of content from Outlook PST files: emails (both HTML and plain text), contacts (including names, phone numbers, and addresses), calendars, notes, tasks, RSS feeds, and attachments such as Word documents, PDFs, images, audio files, and more.
Is NetBeans or IntelliJ more accessible for blind programmers?
It is difficult to definitively say which IDE is more accessible for blind programmers as accessibility can depend on several factors, including the tools used to access the IDE, available add-ons or plugins, and the feature- set of the individual product. Generally, IntelliJ is considered to provide better accessibility support compared to NetBeans, but it's best to consult the documentation and resources available specific to each product to determine which is best for your needs.
What are the documents required to open an account in post office?
1. Proof of identity: A copy of your valid, government-issued photo ID (i.e. PAN Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter ID, etc.),
2. Proof of Address: Copies of any one of the following documents can be presented for address proof (i.e. Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Voter ID Card, Passport, etc.)
3. Two passport size photographs
4. For Senior Citizen Account, copy of age proof is required.
5. Nomination form (if necessary)
Note: All documents must be self-attested by you.
How to export emails in outlook?
1. For Outlook on the Web (formerly Outlook Web App (OWA))
a. Log onto Outlook.
b. Click the “Settings” gear icon near the top right corner of the page.
c. Select “Mail” from the drop-down menu.
d. Select “Export” from the left panel.
e. Select the email folder or items that you would like to export.
f. Click “Export” from the top of the page.
g. Select the destination folder you would like to export to.
h. Click “OK” to begin the export process.
2. For Outlook Desktop (Outlook 2016, 2013 and 2010)
a. Log onto Outlook.
b. Select the folder or items that you would like to export.
c. Go to the File tab and click “Open & Export”.
d. Select “Import/Export”.
e. Select “Export to a File” and click “Next”.
f. Select “Outlook Data File (.pst)” and click “Next”.
g. Select the folder you would like to export.
h. Click “Browse” and select the folder where you would like to export the PST file.
i. Click “Finish”.
How to open and access Gmail contacts?
1. Go to Gmail.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click on the Gmail logo in the top left corner and select "Contacts" from the drop-down menu.
3. You should now be able to view and manage your contacts. You can add new contacts, delete existing ones, add contact information and notes, and search for contacts.
4. You can also access contacts through the Google Contacts app on your mobile device.