How do I get 10 GB of data from Airtel?
You can purchase a 10 GB data plan from Airtel by either visiting an Airtel store or through your Airtel account online. You can also contact Airtel customer service to get information about data plans and packages that offer 10 GB of data.
What happened to the Kirtland church after Joseph Smith's death?
After the death of Joseph Smith, the Kirtland church declined rapidly. Several apostasies occurred, a majority of church members left the church, and economic hardship caused the remaining members to disperse. After church members had mostly left, a sustained period of inactivity followed. In 1880, the first mission was reopened and the Kirtland Restoration Branch was formed. Today, the Kirtland Restoration Branch remains active and offers Heritage Tours that highlight the area's significance in Mormon History.
How do I change or delete items from my cart?
To change or delete items from your shopping cart, go to the ‘Shopping Cart’ section of the website. Here you can review the items in your cart and make any necessary changes. To remove an item, click the ‘Remove’ button next to the item you wish to remove, and the item will be removed from your shopping cart. To change the quantity of an item, simply change the quantity displayed in the ‘Qty’ box and click the ‘Update’ button to apply the changes.
What are some common mistakes about intellectual property law?
1. Believing that ideas are automatically protected when they are created. Ideas are only subject to intellectual property protection when they are reduced to a tangible form, i.e. written down, patented, copyrighted, or trademarked.
2. Thinking that a copyright or patent prevents anyone else from using the invention or work. A copyright and patent give the owner the exclusive right to produce or use the work or invention, but does not prevent others from developing similar or identical works independently.
3. Assuming that registering for copyright or patent protection is not necessary. In order to enjoy the fullest extent of the protection granted by intellectual property law, registering the copyright or patent is necessary.
4. Ignoring facts or evidence when developing an invention. Invention creation must comply with the law, and involves researching, comparing, reviewing, and analyzing all relevant fact to determine related information, accuracy, and plagiarism.
5. Trying to copyright or patent something that cannot be. Not all ideas and inventions are suitable for copyright or patent protection due to the standards imposed by intellectual property law.
What does a cybersecurity board do?
A cybersecurity board is responsible for setting out the strategies, policies, and procedures necessary to ensure the safety and security of an organization's network and systems. Cybersecurity boards are typically comprised of key decision-makers within the organization, such as upper management and IT staff, who have knowledge of the organization’s needs and security protocols. The board’s responsibilities include identifying risks, maintaining legal and regulatory compliance, training employees, and approving security-related investments.