Yes, the Harappans, or Indus Valley Civilization, had a highly developed artistic tradition and skills in a variety of disciplines, including stone carving, pottery making, and metalworking. There is a great deal of evidence of their art, including terracotta figures, stone sculptures, bronze objects, and decorated pottery, as well as seals, beads, and metal ornaments.Harappan figurines wore a variety of ornaments, such as necklaces, arm and leg bangles, earrings, anklets, head-bands, head-dresses, and waist-belts. These ornaments were usually made of terracotta, bronze, gold, or silver.1. Development of advanced cities
2. Development of a sophisticated drainage system
3. Development of a granary system
4. Development of a specialized craft industry
5. Establishment of trade relations with Mesopotamia and Iran
6. Use of a writing system
7. Construction of elaborate fortifications and large public structures
8. Development of a religious cult featuring fertility gods and goddesses
9. Importance of the river Indus and its tributaries in everyday life
10. Production of bronze and copper tools and weaponsHarappan art and culture refers to the art and culture of the Indus Valley Civilization, also known as the Harappan Civilization. The art and artifacts remain today, including pottery, seals, figurines, tool, and jewelry. These artifacts, uncovered through archaeological exploration, have shown that the Harappan civilization had a sophisticated culture, with highly-developed arts and crafts. They are some of the earliest examples of pottery, seals, figurines, tools, and jewelry in the world. Additionally, it is believed that the Harappan civilization had a written language, and the language has yet to be understood or deciphered.
No, you cannot ask your boss to keep quiet at work. While it is understandable that you might feel overwhelmed at work and want a quieter atmosphere, your boss still needs to be able to communicate his expectations, provide feedback, and ensure the productivity of the team. Instead of asking your boss to remain silent, you could consider speaking to them about how noise levels in the office could be regulated better, or how certain tasks could be done more efficiently.