Azure SQL Database REST API is a set of RESTful web services that provides programmatic access to SQL Database objects and data. It allows developers to easily create, read, update and delete SQL Database objects and data, as well as manage and monitor their databases.
1. Poor harvesting practices: Poor harvesting practices such as harvesting fruits when not fully mature, excessive handling, rough handling, and lack of proper post-harvest sorting, grading, packaging, and transportation can all lead to post-harvest losses.
2. Lack of proper storage facilities: Improper or inadequate storage facilities, inadequate cooling and refrigeration systems, and lack of temperature and humidity control can all lead to post-harvest losses.
3. Poor hygiene and sanitation: Poor employee hygiene, unhygienic handling, contaminated equipment and tools, and inadequate cleaning of storage areas can all lead to post-harvest losses.
4. Pests and diseases: Pests and diseases can have a significant impact on post-harvest losses if proper control measures are not implemented.
5. Climate change: Weather conditions such as extreme temperatures, drought, high humidity and rainfall, wind and sun can all contribute to post-harvest losses.