What is enterprise data warehouse (EDW)?
An enterprise data warehouse (EDW) is a repository that stores an organization’s enterprise data which is used to support business analytics, reporting and decision-making. An EDW can contain a variety of data such as customer, supplier and product data as well as financial, operational and management data. It is an integral part of an organization's business intelligence infrastructure. The EDW is used to provide a single version of the truth for enterprise data used within an organization.
How to recover P from wastewater streams?
There are a number of treatments that can be used to recover P from wastewater streams. The most common approaches involve chemical precipitation and reverse osmosis. In chemical precipitation, P is precipitated out of the wastewater stream and collected from the bottom of the tank. Reverse osmosis is a membrane filtration process where dissolved P is rejected by the membrane, allowing filtrate to be discharged and the concentrated wastewater stream to be recovered. Another option is adsorption, where P is removed from the wastewater stream by adsorbing it onto a medium such as iron oxide or activated carbon. Finally, biological processes such as anaerobic and aerobic digestion can metabolize P and other pollutants in wastewater streams and produce a nutrient solution that can be further purified and recovered.
How to install ProFTPD on CentOS?
1.Run the following command to install ProFTPD:
yum install proftpd
Edit the /etc/proftpd.conf configuration file and set the desired options.
3.Start the ProFTPD service:
service proftpd start
4. Enable ProFTPD at startup
The last step is to make sure that the ProFTPD service is started at boot time. To do this type the following command:
chkconfig --level 345 proftpd on
Now your ProFTPD server is installed and running.
What happens when you wait to place a bid?
When you wait to place a bid, you give the other bidders a chance to place bids that are higher than yours. If you wait too long and the item's ending time is approaching, you may not have enough time to wait and make a bid before the item's auction ends. Therefore, it is important to monitor the item you are bidding on and make sure to place your bid at a point when it is most likely to win.
How to push angular app to GitHub?
1. Create a new repository on GitHub with an appropriate name for the application.
2. Initialize a new Git repository on your local machine.
3. Add your application files (including the angular.json file and the src folder) to the newly-created repository with the git add command.
4. Commit your changes to the repository with the git commit command.
5. Push the changes to your GitHub repository with the git push command.
6. Finally, configure your application in the settings of the repository on GitHub, such as project name, description, and homepage.