The Indian Engineering Services (IES) are an organized group of technical civil servants giving engineering and technical services to the Indian government. These services are filled through the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) examination, commonly referred to as the Engineering Services Examination (ESE). Successful candidates in the examination are appointed by the government to various posts such as Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics & Communications engineering services.
1. U.S. Army bases: Fort Bragg (NC), Fort Hood (TX), Fort Campbell (KY), Fort Drum (NY), Fort Knox (KY), Fort Benning (GA), Fort Riley (KS), Fort Stewart (GA), Fort Lee (VA), Fort Bliss (TX).
2. U.S. Navy bases: Naval Station Norfolk (VA), Naval Annex Washington D.C, Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay (GA), Naval Station Mayport (FL), Naval Air Station Pensacola (FL), Naval Air Station Lemoore (CA).
3. U.S. Air Force bases: Lackland Air Force Base (TX), Luke Air Force Base (AZ), Holloman Air Force Base (NM), Joint Base San Antonio (TX), Eglin Air Force Base (FL), Randolph Air Force Base (TX), Davis-Monthan Air Force Base (AZ).
4. U.S. Marine Corps bases: Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune (NC), Marine Corps Air Station New River (NC), Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni (Japan), Marine Corps Air Station Yuma (AZ), Marine Corps Air Station Miramar (CA).
5. U.S. Coast Guard bases: CG Station Kodiak (AK), CG Station Honolulu (HI), CG Station Elizabeth City (NC), CG Station St. Petersburg (FL).
The Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War beta will begin on October 8th for PS4, October 15th for Xbox One and PC, and for the second week of testing, October 15th for PS4, October 22nd for Xbox One, and October 29th for PC.