What is slander on social media?
Slander on social media is making false and damaging statements against another person or entity on any of the various forms of social media. This can include any web-based or mobile-based platform that supports social media interaction. Examples of platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Making false statements regarding someone’s character, accomplishments, or any other personal or professional information can adversely affect their reputation, or brand, due to its widespread reach. In most cases, social media slander is considered a civil offense, as opposed to criminal.
How to flash firmware on a device running MTK chipset?
1. Download the suitable firmware for the device: Download the firmware from the manufacturer's website or from a reliable source.
2. Install flashing tool on your computer: Download and install a suitable flashing program for the MTK device.
3. Connect the device to the computer: Connect the device to the computer using a USB cable and make sure that the device is detected.
4. Select the firmware file: Select the firmware file (*.rar or *.bin) from the computer and make sure that it’s compatible with the device.
5. Start the flashing process: Start the flashing process by clicking on the start button. The process may take some time to complete.
6. Wait for the firmware to be flashed: Wait for the firmware to be successfully flashed on the device. Once the flashing process is finished, the device should reboot automatically.
What is Xi'an Polytechnic University?
Xi'an Polytechnic University (XPU) is a public research university located in Xi'an, Shaanxi, China. It was established in 1958 and is the only institution of higher learning in China that offers higher education in multiple disciplines such as engineering, technology, art, law, and business. XPU has over 35,500 full-time students and offers over 110 undergraduate programs and more than 60 postgraduate programs. It has established collaborations with more than 80 international partners.
Who is responsible for asbestos management under regulation four?
The person responsible for asbestos management under Regulation 4 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 is the duty holder. The duty holder has overall responsibility and control of asbestos that is p resent on their premises, such as surveying, managing, monitoring and any removal that is necessary. The duty holder could be an employer or a person with control of the premises or employer appointed to be responsible for controlling the health and safety risks from asbestos.