How to setup PostgreSQL server on Heroku?
1. Create a new app on Heroku and choose the “Heroku Postgres” add-on.
2. Once you select the “Heroku Postgres” add-on, you can select the plan that suits your needs and provides the features you require.
3. Create a database within the Heroku Postgres instance and choose the language/framework driver you’d like to connect to it.
4. Go to the Heroku Dashboard, choose the app you want to deploy, and go to the “Resources” tab.
5. Find the “Heroku Postgres” icon, click it, and provide your configuration information.
6. Connect to the Postgres server with the Postgres client of your choice and start creating the tables, indexes and sequences you need for your application.
7. Set up users, roles, and security settings with the same Postgres client, or use the Heroku web interface to do this, it’s up to you.
8. Create the views and schemas, triggers, and stored procedures you need for your application.
9. Finally, start setting up your application, connecting it to your Heroku Postgres instance.
Can I pay quarterly taxes online?
Yes. You can make federal quarterly estimated tax payments online through the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) website. You can also pay online with the IRS Direct Pay system, which allows you to directly debit your checking or savings account.
What is EdgeHTML and how does it work?