How to house ghost shrimp?
1. Provide an aquarium with a lid. Ghost shrimp need a secure environment to live in and a lid can provide some protection from drying out, as well as any potential predators.
2. Choose a substrate for the bottom of the tank. Gravel can work, but ghost shrimp also enjoy the feeling of sand between their tiny feet, so opt for a sand substrate if possible.
3. Add plants and decorations. Ghost shrimp love to hide and explore, so decorate their tank accordingly. Make sure not to overcrowd them and leave plenty of swimming room between decorations.
4. Cycle the aquarium. Use a liquid test kit to ensure the ammonia, nitrite and nitrate levels in the tank water are all within a suitable range.
5. Fill the tank with clean, conditioned water. Ghost shrimp are very sensitive to water quality, so make sure the water temperature and chemistry is correct.
6. Introduce the ghost shrimp. They will usually start scurrying around right away and you should adjust the lighting and other tank parameters to their liking.
How long does it take CB to send SAT scores?
Most SAT scores are available within two weeks of the test date. However, there are some international test centers and test centers in areas affected by natural disasters that may take longer.
How did Macquarie measure distances within the colony of NSW?
Macquarie measured distances within the colony of New South Wales using a method he called "Government Miles". This method involved measuring distances between locations using milestones, which were set up approximately every two miles along the road, and between towns. In order to ensure accuracy, Macquarie decreed that each Government Mile should be exactly 6,000 feet in length, with the distances between milestones being measured using chains and rods (or links). This system is still in use today by the Roads and Maritime Services of New South Wales.
What is the use of Azure VM's ?
Azure Virtual Machines (VMs) provide an extensive range of compute services that enable organizations to host their existing applications in the cloud or build new cloud-native applications. VMs can be used for applications such as websites, web and mobile applications, analytics, storage, testing and development, gaming, AI and machine learning, and media streaming. By using Azure VMs, organizations can reduce their capital and operating costs, improve agility and scalability, accelerate innovation, and create business opportunities with modern services to help them stay competitive and increase opportunities for new revenue streams.1. Sign in to the Azure portal.
2. Select Create a resource > Compute > Virtual Machine.
3. Select a VM image. You can select from images provided by Microsoft or a third-party partner, or choose to create a custom image.
4. Select the size for your VM instance.
5. Configure the settings for your VM instance.
6. Select a resource group or create a new one.
8. Select Create. Azure will create and configure your VM instance.
9. Once the VM instance is created, you can connect to it with the tools provided.Azure Virtual Machines (VMs) are cloud-based, on-demand computing resources that allow customers to run Windows and Linux operating systems in the public cloud. VMs are pre-configured virtualized environments that are deployed, managed, and administered by Microsoft Azure. With Azure VMs, customers can quickly and easily create various types of computing environments to suit their individual needs. VMs can be used to deploy applications, test and develop new software, analyze data, and more.
Where can I compete at the AQHA Level 1 Championships?
You can compete in the AQHA Level 1 Championships at any approved AQHA show or event. You can find the list of approved shows and events at the AQHA website: https://www.aqha.com/Showing/Compete/Dashboard.aspx?year=2020&eventType=L1Champs.
What is wl_server in Oracle WebLogic?
WL_Server is a core component of Oracle WebLogic, it is a modular, extensible and manageable Java platform for building distributed enterprise applications. WL_Server serves as a runtime environment for your applications and includes services for connection management, messaging and distributed transactions. WL_Server also provides core services including data sources, naming services, security services, object caching and workload management.