Where can I find the best chocolate chip cookies in America?
The best chocolate chip cookies in America are subjective, but some of the most popular include Levain Bakery in New York City, The Milk Bar in Washington D.C., and the Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookie in Philadelphia. Additionally, regional favorites, like Granddaddy's Cookies in San Francisco, are also beloved.
How to use Microsoft NTFS file system in Disk Utility?
1. Launch Disk Utility and select the disk, partition, or volume that you want to use with the Microsoft NTFS file system.
2. Under the Erase tab, select MS-DOS (FAT) from the Volume Format drop-down menu.
3. Under the Partition tab, select 1 Partition from the Partition Layout.
4. Select the new partition and click the Info button.
5. Under the Format drop-down menu, select MS-DOS (FAT) and click the Apply button.
6. Select MS-DOS (FAT) from the Volume Format drop-down menu and click the Erase button.
7. Once the drive has been erased, select the partition from the left sidebar and then click the Partition tab.
8. Select the new partition and click the Info button.
9. Under the Format drop-down menu, select Microsoft NTFS and click the Apply button.
10. You should now be able to use the Microsoft NTFS file system with Disk Utility.
What did soldiers do with biscuits?
Soldiers would often eat biscuits as part of their rations while out in the field. During the Civil War, soldiers were provided hardtack, a type of biscuit made of flour and water that was designed to last for months without going stale. Soldiers would either eat the hardtack plain or soak them in hot water and other ingredients to create a soup-like meal.
How to show the number of unread items in a folder?
To show the number of unread items in an Outlook email folder, first open the folder. Then click View > Show in the top menu bar. From the Show menu, select Unread Items. A column will be added to the right of the folder containing the total number of unread items.