Who are some transformational leaders?
1. Martin Luther King Jr.
2. Mahatma Gandhi
3. Nelson Mandela
4. Margaret Thatcher
5. Steve Jobs
6. Indira Gandhi
7. Susan B. Anthony
8. Malala Yousafzai
9. Oprah Winfrey
10. Elizabeth Cady Stanton
What happens if you put an apostrophe before a number?
Nothing will happen, as apostrophes are not typically used before numbers.1. Use an apostrophe to indicate possession. To form the possessive of a singular noun, add an apostrophe and an “s.” For example, the girl’s dress.
2. Use an apostrophe to indicate contractions or omitted letters. For example, don’t, isn’t, it’s.
3. Don’t use an apostrophe to form plurals of words. For example, “apples” not “apple’s”.
4. To show the plural of numbers, letters, and symbols, use an "s" without an apostrophe. For example, “There are 3 Rs in the alphabet”.The apostrophe is most commonly used to indicate possession. For example, “Jane’s hat” means that the hat belongs to Jane.
The apostrophe is also used to form contractions, such as “don’t” for “do not.” Finally, it can also be used in certain expressions to indicate missing letters, such as “’til” for “until”.After the year. For example: "1980s" would be written as "1980's".An apostrophe is usually placed before the 's' when indicating possession, as in "John's book." An apostrophe is typically placed after the 's' when forming a contraction of two words, such as "it's" or "can't."
Why is my Desktop so slow on a Mac?
There are a few potential causes for a slow Mac desktop. These can include a lack of space on your Mac (due to too many files or programs stored on it), having too many processes running in the background, outdated software, or damage from a virus or malware. To fix the problem, try free up space on your Mac by deleting unnecessary files, stop any programs or processes running in the background, update your system software, and run a virus scan (using a reputable anti-virus program). If none of these options work, it may be worth consulting with a professional.
What is Metagross in Pokemon Go?
Metagross is a Steel and Psychic-type Pokémon introduced in Generation III of the Pokémon series. It is a rare Pokémon to encounter in-game, although it is significantly easier to acquire by evolving two Beldum together. It has dual typings, allowing it to resist several types of attacks. Metagross is considered to be one of the strongest Pokémon and is known for being a powerful attacker in the game.
What are the risks of taking your business online?
1. Security Risk: By taking your business online, you open yourself up to processes and systems that may not contain the safeguards and security measures necessary to protect your company from online threats such as hackers, malware, and viruses.
2. Compliance Risk: Companies must comply with laws surrounding payment processing, marketing, shipping and other relevant regulations when they take their businesses online. Failure to do so can have serious consequences ranging from legal penalties to reputational damage.
3. Data Breach Risk: If you are collecting data from customers online, there is a risk of a data breach when using digital technologies like databases, websites, email, and more. Data breaches can lead to security, compliance, and reputational risk.
4. Cyber Insurance Risk: Cyber insurance policies are typically necessary to protect your business from online risks such as data breaches, cyber-attacks and other malicious activities. Failure to carry such insurance could lead to serious financial and legal implications.
5. Financial Risk: The cost of taking your business online can be high, as you may have to purchase hardware, software and other technologies. There is also an opportunity cost as you may have to hire employees to manage the technology.
Is Cosmos DB compatible with azure Cognitive Search?
Yes, Cosmos DB is compatible with Azure Cognitive Search. Cosmos DB provides a RESTful API that supports indexing, full text search and rich query support. With Azure Cognitive Search, it can integrate data sources including Cosmos DB to enable a full-text search experience with workloads built on NoSQL databases.