How to fix iMessage not syncing on Mac?
1. Make sure iCloud Drive is enabled: Open System Preferences -> iCloud -> iCloud Drive. Make sure iCloud Drive is checked and select ‘Optimize Mac Storage’.
2. Update your macOS: Open System Preferences -> Software Update. Click ‘Update Now’ and follow the instructions to update your macOS.
3. Check your internet connection: Make sure your Wi-Fi or Ethernet is connected and check if your Mac can connect to the internet.
4. Force Quit Messages: Right-click the Messages app in the Dock and choose ‘Force Quit’. Then open the Messages app again and log in with your Apple ID.
5. Delete iMessage Data from the Mac library: Go to Finder -> Go -> Go to Folder -> enter ~/Library/Messages -> drag all iMessage folders (including attachments & databases) to Trash -> Empty Trash.
6. Sign out and sign back in to iMessage in System Preferences: Open System Preferences -> Internet Accounts -> select your Apple ID -> Select Messages -> hit Sign Out. Then hit the Plus button and Sign In again.
7. Reboot your Mac and check if the issue is fixed.
How to write beginning of essay?
Before you begin writing your essay, it's important to think about what your goal is. Are you writing to inform, persuade, or give your opinion? Knowing your purpose will help guide your writing, from the choice of words and structure of your paragraphs, to the overall tone and feel of your essay.
Once you have decided on your goal, you can begin by introducing your topic and providing necessary background information. Be sure to include information that is relevant to the question or topic you are writing about, as well as any supporting evidence you plan to include. This will help to focus your reader's attention on the main idea of your essay.
Next, you should provide a clear thesis statement, which is the main idea of your essay. This should usually be the last sentence of your introduction, and it should be concise yet powerful, setting up the argument that you will be making throughout the essay.
Finally, you should summarize the points you plan to discuss in the body of your essay. This will provide an opportunity for your reader to gain an understanding of the main points before reading more in-depth information.
By following this structure, you can ensure that your essay has a cohesive, logical flow that keeps your reader engaged and interested in your writing.
how to prolong iphone
1. Reduce screen brightness.
2. Turn off unnecessary apps.
3. Put your device in Low Power Mode.
4. Use Airplane Mode when necessary.
5. Avoid playing intensive battery drainers such as games or videos.
6. Disable background app refresh.
7. Turn off auto app updates.
8. Keep the phone cool.
9. Turn off "Hey Siri."
10. Use Wi-Fi instead of LTE.
What does it mean to restart a computer?
Restarting a computer means shutting it down and then powering it back on again. This usually fixes many computer issues, as the restart refreshes the operating system and clears out any cached data that may be causing errors. It is often the first step in troubleshooting for many computer problems.
How to install OxygenOS 13 on OnePlus 11?
1. Download the OxygenOS 13 package of your desired smartphone model to your PC/Laptop.
2. Transfer the files to your OnePlus 11 by connecting it to your PC/Laptop using a USB data cable.
3. Go to the Settings on your OnePlus 11, then tap on the “System” option.
4. Tap on the “System Updates” option, then select “Local Update”.
5. Select the OxygenOS 13 package file, then tap “Install Now” and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
6. When the installation is finished, your OnePlus 11 will automatically reboot and the new OxygenOS 13 software will be ready to use.