How to get the least frequent value in Excel?
1. Create a pivot table by selecting the column containing the values you want to analyze.
2. Select the Values field, then choose Count as the summarized value.
3. Select the dropdown menu from the Value field and choose Value Field Settings.
4. Check the box next to Show values as and select Lowest from the dropdown menu.
5. Click OK to generate the pivot table. The least frequent value will be displayed in the Value box at the bottom of the table.
What do employees really want from a company?
Employees want to feel respected and valued within an organization. They want to have opportunities for career development, recognition for accomplishments, and competitive compensation and benefits. They also want clear communication from leadership and an enjoyable work environment. Furthermore, they want to know that the company they are working for has a sense of purpose, ethics and integrity and is willing to invest in both the organization and its staff.
How can I restore the desktop icons on Windows 10?
1. Right-click on the desktop and select "View" from the menu.
2. Make sure that the "Show desktop icons" option is checked.
3. If it isn't checked, click to check the box to enable desktop icons.
4. If it already is checked and you still don't see desktop icons, right-click on the desktop and select "Refresh" or press F5 to refresh the desktop.