What are the best handmade marketplaces?
10. MercariThe cost to sell on Handmade marketplaces varies depending on the marketplace. Generally, most Handmade marketplaces take a percentage of each sale you make. This percentage can range from 10-20% for each item sold. Some also charge a fixed fee for listing products. For more specific details, it is best to check with the individual marketplace.1. Etsy
2. Handmade at Amazon
5. Handmade Artists
10. Indie MadeYes, Etsy is an excellent place to sell handmade goods. The site has an estimated 45 million buyers and 8 million sellers, giving you a large pool of customers to draw from. Additionally, Etsy has an intuitive fee structure and provides an easy way to promote and advertise your products.The best place to sell handmade crafts is online. Etsy is one of the most popular websites for selling handmade goods, but there are numerous other online venues, such as eBid, Bonanza, and Shopify, that allow you to set up an online store to showcase and sell your crafts.
What are the disadvantages of light filtering shades?
1. They can be less effective in providing heat or sound insulation when compared to other window treatments.
2. They can dim the light more than some other treatments, which can be an issue for rooms that need more natural light.
3. They can also reduce visibility from indoors to outdoors if the fabric is too sheer or if the shades are drawn all the way.
4. Depending on the fabric and construction, light filtering shades can be more expensive than other window coverings.
What are the steps to wiring a three way switch?
1. Turn off power to the circuit at the circuit breaker.
2. Remove the wall plate and the two switches.
3. Connect the three switch wires: the black (hot) wire connects to the common terminal of one switch and the other black wire connects to the common terminal of the other switch. The red (traveler) wire connects to the other two terminals.
4. Connect the two black (hot) wires from the 3-way switch to the black (hot) wire of the power source, with a pigtail wire if necessary.
5. Connect the white (neutral) wire from the main circuit to the neutral wire of the 3-way switch, with a pigtail wire if necessary.
6. Connect the ground wire from the main circuit to the ground wire of the 3-way switch, with a pigtail wire if necessary.
7. Replace the wall plate and turn on the power to the circuit.
How to display MySQL data base name and size in megabytes?
1. Create a schema and name it "database_properties".
2. In the database_properties schema, create two new tables: names and sizes.
3. In the names table, use a VARCHAR field to store the name of each database.
4. In the sizes table, use an INT field to store the size of each database in megabytes (MB).
5. Connect to your MySQL server using the mysql command-line client.
6. Issue the following command to show all databases on the server: SHOW DATABASES;
7. Load the list of databases into the names table.
8. Issue the following command to calculate the size of each database in MB: SELECT table_schema AS 'Database Name', ROUND(SUM(data_length + index_length) / 1024 / 1024, 1) AS 'Size (MB)' FROM information_schema.TABLES WHERE table_schema NOT IN ('information_schema', 'performance_schema', 'mysql', 'sys') GROUP BY table_schema;
9. Load the sizes of the databases into the sizes table.
10. Join the names and sizes tables to display the database name and its size in MB.
How do I know if someone read my text on iPhone?
Unfortunately, there is no way to know definitively if someone has read your text message on an iPhone. Your best bet is to ask the recipient if they've read it, or look for responses from them in subsequent messages.