How to narrow a value from DWORD to word?
You can narrow a DWORD value to a word by using the bitwise "AND" operation with the DWORD value and the value 0xFFFF. This will set all but the least significant 16 bits to zero and leave you with the value of the word that was originally contained in the DWORD.
How to copy the password file from primary database to standby?
1. On the primary database host, log in as an administrator user and make sure the Oracle database software is running.
2. Open a shell prompt and connect to the database.
3. Execute the following command to export the password file:
$ora_home/bin/exp userid=system/manager FILE=PASSWD.DMP log=PASSWD.log
4. Copy the exported file (PASSWD.DMP) from the existing database host to the standby host with an FTP program or SCP utility.
5. On the standby host, log in as an administrator user and open a shell prompt.
6. Connect to the standby database.
7. Execute the following command to import the password file:
$ora_home/bin/imp userid=system/manager FILE=PASSWD.DMP log=PASSWD.log
8. Verify the contents of the password file on the standby database by executing a query.
what is wordmark
A wordmark is a stylized text-only logo or branding element that spells out a company or brand name. It often uses custom typography to create an eye-catching and unique design, usually only using the brand name. Wordmarks are standalone logos, and they are not used with an accompanying symbol or graphic element.
What is the difference between string initialized through literal and new keyword?
The main difference between string initialized through literal and new keyword is that string literals create a string object directly in the memory (with a fixed location in memory) and the new keyword creates a string object on the heap. Literal strings are more efficient since they are stored in a common pool and shared, while strings created with the new keyword are new objects that need to be allocated memory, which can be inefficient.
How to manage push notifications for your Wordpress site?
1. Install a Push Notification Plugin: The first step to managing push notifications on your WordPress site is to install a plugin. There are a number of plugins available, so make sure you choose one that meets your needs.
2. Enable Push Notifications: Once you’ve installed the plugin, you’ll need to enable push notifications. Depending on the plugin you use, this can be done via the WordPress dashboard or manually.
3. Create Push Notification Content: Now it’s time to create the content that you want to be sent as push notifications. You’ll need to decide on the content and decide what type of notifications you want to send.
4. Set Up A Scheduling Tool: You’ll need to set up a scheduling tool or tool that allows you to set the frequency of your notifications. You should be able to set daily, weekly, and monthly schedules.
5. Test Your Notifications: Before you go live, you should do a test run of your notifications to make sure they’re working correctly. This way, you can make sure they’re going out correctly and no problems are encountered.
6. Monitor Notifications: Once you have everything set up, it’s time to monitor your notifications and make sure they’re being sent out as planned. You should be able to see the number of clicks, as well as who is clicking on the notification links.
Where does the word microscope come from?
The word 'microscope' was coined by Dutch scientist Antonie van Leeuwenhoek in 1676, from the two Greek words 'micros', meaning small and 'skopein', meaning to look at.
How do I import a Tumblr post to WordPress?
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
2. From the admin panel, click on the "Tools" tab located on the left menu.
3. On the new menu, click on the "Import" button.
4. On the list of available imports, select the "Tumblr" option.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to authenticate your blog on Tumblr and grant WordPress access to your Tumblr content.
6. Select the specific post you want to import, then click the "Import" button.
7. Your post will now be imported to WordPress.
Is it possible to have too many keywords?
Yes, it is possible to have too many keywords. If you have more keywords than necessary, it can make your content look spammy and cause people to leave your page quickly. Additionally, search engines may flag your page as spam if you include too many keywords.