How to do custom installation Windows 10?
1. Boot from the installation media: Insert the Windows installation media into your PC such as a USB drive or DVD, and then restart your computer. During the startup process, press the boot key of your PC (typically F2, F12, Esc, or Del) to access the boot menu and then select the optical drive or USB drive with the Windows installation media to boot from.
2. Choose “Custom installation”: After the Windows setup files have loaded, you will be taken to a new screen asking for which type of installation you would like to perform. Here, select “Custom installation”.
3. Create or select a partition: You will then be asked if you want to create a new partition or use an existing one. If you have a single existing partition, it will be selected by default. If you need to create a new partition, select “New”, specify the size and then select “Apply”.
4. Select the partition to install to: You will now be asked which partition to install the operating system on. From the list, select the one you want to install Windows on.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions: Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation of Windows 10. You will be prompted with multiple questions during the installation process, such as whether you want to keep your personal files and settings, setup a pin for the device, and more.
6. Setup is complete: After you go through all the questions, Windows 10 will begin to install on your PC. The installation process usually takes around 20-30 minutes or less depending on your computer’s performance. When it’s complete, Windows 10 will be ready to use.
how to install itunes on windows 10
1. Launch your web browser, type in https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ and hit Enter on your keyboard.
2. Click the Download Now button.
3. If prompted, click Run.
4. Follow the instructions in the installer.
5. When prompted, click Accept.
6. Click Install.
7. When the installation is complete, click Finish.
8. Launch iTunes from your desktop or the Start menu.
How to activate Windows 10 to genuine version for free?
1. Install the Windows 10 media creation kit from the Microsoft website.
2. Launch the Windows Media Creation tool and accept the license terms.
3. Select option "Upgrade this PC now".
4. Follow the on-screen instructions, and then wait for the installation to complete.
5. Once installed, go to "Settings > Update & Security > Activation".
6. Select the "Go to Store" button and purchase a digital license for Windows 10.
7. The license will be automatically applied and your copy of Windows 10 will be genuine.1. Enter your product key.
2. Open the Windows 10 product activation window by typing “slui 3” in the Run window, and then press enter.
3. Enter your product key and click Activate.
4. Follow the prompts and restart your computer.
5. Your Windows 10 should now be activated.If your current version of Windows 10 is not properly licensed, you can purchase a valid license key to upgrade it to a licensed version. You can purchase a license key from Microsoft by visiting the official Microsoft Store page and selecting the version you want to purchase. Once you have purchased the license key, enter it into the Windows activation window and follow the steps to activate the license.You can activate Windows 10 by using a digital license or a product key.
1. Digital License: If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free from an eligible device running Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you should have a digital license instead of a product key.
To activate Windows 10 with the digital license, you must be signed in with the Microsoft account that you used to upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
2. Product Key: If you purchased Windows 10 from an authorized retailer, then you will have a product key.
To activate Windows 10 with a product key, open the "Settings" app and go to "Update & Security" > "Activation". Select "Change product key" and then enter your product key.
Once you have activated Windows 10, you will be able to enjoy all of the features and updates.You cannot activate Windows 10 without a valid license key. The only way to get a valid license key is to purchase one from Microsoft. It is illegal to download a leaked copy of Windows 10.
How to diagnose hardware problems Windows 10?
1. Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool:
Windows has a built-in tool called the “Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool,” which can check for errors in your computer’s RAM. To access it, do the following:
• Type “Windows Memory Diagnostic” into the search bar at the bottom of the Start Menu.
• Select “Windows Memory Diagnostic from the list of search results.
• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the tool.
2. Check for incompatible hardware:
If you’ve recently installed any new hardware or software, check that it’s compatible with your computer model and Windows 10. If it’s incompatible, you may experience hardware problems.
3. Run the Windows System File Checker:
The System File Checker should be used whenever you suspect a problem with one or more Windows system files. To run the System File Checker, do the following:
• Type “cmd” into the search bar at the bottom of the Start Menu.
• Right-click “Command Prompt” and select “Run as administrator.”
• Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
4. Update your drivers:
Ensure that you’re using the most recent version of your computer’s drivers. This can be done through Windows Update, or manually by visiting the manufacturer’s website.
5. Run a complete system scan:
Finally, run a complete system scan using reliable antivirus software. Malware and viruses can cause hardware problems on your computer, so it’s important to rule them out as a possible cause.
How to format NTFS partition in Windows 10?
1. Right-click on the NTFS partition you wish to format, and select “Format”.
2. Type in a name for the drive and select the file system type as “NTFS".
3. If you plan to enable compression, select the “Compress this drive to save disk space” option.
4. Select the “Perform a quick format” option if you want to format the drive quickly and easily.
5. Finally, click the “Start” button to begin the formatting process.