How to setup Hyper-V on Windows 10?
1. Open the Start menu and type "Turn Windows features on or off".
2. Make sure Hyper-V is checked then click OK.
3. When it is done, open Hyper-V Quick Create which can be found in the Start menu.
4. Now you can choose to create a new virtual machine or import one from another source.
5. Once the setup is complete, you will now be able to run your virtual machines in Hyper-V.
How to manually restart Windows 10?
To manually restart Windows 10:
1. Open the Start Menu by clicking the Windows icon on the bottom-left of the screen.
2. Click the Power icon.
3. Select Restart from the drop-down menu.
4. Confirm the action by clicking Restart on the pop-up window.
Windows will then begin to restart. It may take several minutes to complete the restart process.
Why is Windows 10 slow after update?
There are many potential causes of a slow PC after an update to Windows 10. Possible causes include insufficient hard drive space, a corrupted or outdated device driver, a fragmented hard drive, and insufficient system memory. Additionally, conflicting programs running in the background, virus or malware infections, and outdated hardware can also cause slow performance.
How to resize partition in Windows 10 without losing data?
To resize a partition in Windows 10 without losing data, you will need to use a third-party partition manager such as MiniTool Partition Wizard. This utility allows you to resize, move, copy and optimize partitions on your hard drive, so you won't have to worry about data loss.
To resize a partition:
1. Download and install MiniTool Partition Wizard.
2. Launch the program and click on “Disk Management” from the left sidebar.
3. Right-click on the partition you want to resize and select “Move/Resize Partition”.
4. Set the required “New Partition Size” and click “OK”.
5. Click “Apply” to confirm your changes.
Wait for the process to complete and you’ll have resized your partition without losing any of your data.
How to open game controllers in Windows 10?
1. Open the Control Panel. To do this, go to the Start Menu and click on Settings, then Control Panel.
2. Click on the Devices and Printers option.
3. Click on the Add a device option.
4. Select your game controller from the list of available devices and press Next.
5. Follow the instructions given by the wizard to install and set up your game controller.
Where is wsappx in Windows 10?
Wsappx is a Windows Process which is mostly a part of Windows Store and related services. You can find it in the C:\Windows\System32 folder, but it should not be removed or tampered with in any way as it’s an essential Windows service.
Is it possible to recover data after the Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10?
Yes, it is possible to recover data after a Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10. There are a number of data recovery software programs available that are capable of recovering data from different types of system crashes, including the Blue Screen of Death. However, it is important to note that there is no guaranteed way to recover data after a Blue Screen of Death and the success of any data recovery attempt will depend on the severity of the crash and the extent of the data loss.
How to enable Windows Firewall in Windows 10?
1. Open the Windows Settings menu.
2. Select the Update & Security tab.
3. Select the Windows Security tab on the left side.
4. Select Firewall & Network Protection.
5. Select the appropriate firewall profile (Public, Private, or Domain).
6. Select the “Turn on Windows Firewall” option corresponding to the selected profile.
7. Repeat the steps for each of the selected firewall profiles.
Your Windows Firewall is now enabled.
How to cast Windows 10 to Apple TV?
To cast Windows 10 to an Apple TV, you'll need an Apple TV 4th generation or later with the latest version of tvOS, an Apple Digital AV Adaptor, and a compatible HDMI cable.
1. Connect the Apple Digital AV Adaptor to an HDMI port on your Apple TV and the other end to an HDMI port on the TV.
2. Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on the Windows 10 device, and the other end to the Apple Digital AV Adaptor.
3. Select the Apple TV from the list of available devices in the Action Center of your Windows 10 device.
4. Once your Windows 10 device is connected to the Apple TV, open the app you want to share content from and select ‘Cast to device’.
5. Select the Apple TV from the list.
6. Finally, select ‘Start’ to begin casting your content from the Windows 10 device to the Apple TV.