How to install MTK VCOM USB driver on Windows 10?
1. Download the MTK VCOM USB driver from a third-party website.
2. Make sure that the downloaded file is compatible with your computer’s architecture.
3. Extract the package and locate the setup file. Click on the file to start the installation wizard.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
5. Once the installation is completed, connect your device to the computer using its USB cable.
6. Your device should now be detected as a media device and a driver should be installed automatically.
7. Open the device manager and make sure that the MTK VCOM USB driver is listed.
How do I update my Windows 10 credentials?
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Go to Accounts > Your Info.
3. Click “Sign-in options” on the left side of the window.
4. Click on “Change” on the right side of the window.
5. Enter the new credentials and click “Sign in” to confirm the changes.
How to automatically backup the entire registry in Windows 10?
1. Press the Windows key + R.
2. Type regedit into the Run dialog and press Enter.
3. Click File > Export.
4. Select the drive where you want to save the backup file and type in a name for your registry backup.
5. Select the option All for Export range and then click the Save button. This will save a copy of your Windows 10 Registry under the name specified.
Does Windows 8 have a taskbar without the start button?
No, Windows 8 does not have a taskbar without the Start button. The taskbar in Windows 8 contains the Start Button along with other features such as quick links to applications, the system tray, and notifications.
How to forcibly delete files on Windows 10?
1. Open File Explorer.
2. Navigate to the folder containing the files you want to delete.
3. Type cmd in the address bar of the folder and press Enter.
4. Type the following command to delete the file and press Enter:
del /f /s /q <file name>
5. Type exit and press Enter to close the command prompt.
How to switch input methods on Windows 10?
1. Right-click on the taskbar and select "Show touch keyboard button"
2. Click the touch keyboard icon that appears in the taskbar.
3. Select Settings (gear icon) in the bottom right.
4. Select the switch input methods option.
5. Select the language/input method you'd like to use.
how to enable sleep mode windows 10
1. Open the Settings app (Windows key + I).
2. Go to System > Power & Sleep.
3. Under Related settings, choose Additional power settings.
4. On the left side of the window, select Choose what the power buttons do.
5. Click the Change settings that are currently unavailable link.
6. Select the check box next to Sleep.
7. Click the Save changes button.
8. Close the window.
How to add new tabs in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10?
1. Open your Microsoft Edge web browser.
2. Click on the “+” icon in the top-right corner of the Edge window.
3. Type in the address of the website you want to open in a new tab.
4. When the website loads, it will appear in a new tab.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 to add additional tabs. You can also click “+ New Tab” to open a blank tab.
How do I remove narrator in Windows 10?
1. Open the Start menu and type "Narrator" in the search box.
2. Click on the Narrator settings option.
3. In the Narrator Settings window, go to the General tab and uncheck the box next to "Turn on Narrator".
4. Click the Apply button and then the OK button to save your settings.
5. To completely disable Narrator, you can go to the Services window and find and disable the Narrator service from running.
How to fix Bluetooth keyboard lag in Windows 10?
1. Check your Bluetooth version: There could be a compatibility issue with your bluetooth version and the driver. Make sure you have the latest bluetooth versions installed.
2. Update your Bluetooth driver: Make sure that you have the latest Bluetooth driver installed. You can get the driver from your laptop/desktop manufacturer’s website.
3. Check for power saving settings: Many Bluetooth devices have power saving settings in their device settings. Check the settings on your keyboard and make sure that any power saver settings are turned off.
4. Check for any installed anti-virus/firewalls: Anti-virus/firewalls can sometimes interfere with Bluetooth connections. Make sure that all anti-virus/firewalls are disabled or set to not block your Bluetooth connection.
5. Battery level of your keyboard: Make sure that the battery level of your keyboard is good. Low battery levels could cause lags while typing.
6. Increase the reconnection time: Go to Bluetooth settings and increase the reconnection time. This will help in reducing the delay in reconnection.
7. Reset the connection: Resetting the connection will help in renewing the connection between your laptop and the Bluetooth keyboard. Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices then select the keyboard and click on the ‘Forget’ button. Then reconnect the keyboard.